Thursday 18 October 2018

Pre Production Unit - Personal Schedule For The Production

Although I have done some work already I want to ensure that we are working as efficently as possible. I made a schedule in the form of a time table listing all of the dates working through the pre production, production and post production of the whole project. This will allow us to make sure we are dedicating our time to all the areas and make sure we are getting everything thats needed done. You can view this schedule below:











As you can see there are the days of the week starting at Monday and ending on Sunday. From here I made three rows which are, Deadlines, Study A.M. and Study P.M. I wanted to split the days into morning and afternoon as I felt it was a good idea to focus on two different areas. This would allow us to split our days if we needed to and also keep things fresh and differernt as we are working along. I also feel that working on two differernt things a day allows us to keep revisiting the different areas at various points to keep on track with everything. The final row is the deadline row. I feel this is really vital as it allows us to clearly see when things need to get done highlighted in red. You can see in various production stages I have placed really important deadlines that will really effect things if they are not done. Examples of this would be when the book gets sent off for production to make sure it arrives on time and when we will need to pick up our equipment to film on time. I am pleased that I have produced this schedule and I feel it will keep us on track throughout the entire production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment