Thursday 30 November 2017

Fiction Adaptation Unit - Equipment List


I wanted to be really organized with this shoot so I created an equipment list using a table in word. I wrote down all the equipment we had and made a column to check it and a column to specify quantity. I will be using this for future shoots as it gives me a good visual of what I am going to need. 

For this shoot in particular I am going to be using the Panasonic as I feel this handles light very well as I have used it in the dark on previous shoots. I am also going to be taking a rode mic for sound incase I needed some atmosphere sounds when it comes to editing. I wanted to bring a Roto Light seeing as we will be filming at dusk as well as daylight and we can make sure the actress is illuminated. Other equipment includes a Fig Rig for movement stability, a Tripod for stationary stability and Hi Vis Jackets to make sure we are safe and visible on location. 


No comments:

Post a Comment