Monday 23 January 2017

Directions Unit - Casting Call Pro Advert




I have put up an advert on the website Casting Call Pro to find two actors to play the part of Frank and April Wheeler. I explained the basic outline of the plot and the dates for when and where the filming will take place.

I have also put a precaution note that this film will involve roles that will be challenging and themes of abortion will be expressed so if actors are interested they should be comfortable with the demand the roll entails and to read the script before accepting the part. I also explained that this is not a paid role as it is a student film with a very minimal budget but they will have a copy of the final film within 6 months of completion.

I have also put up a character description so that the actors applying will know the type of person I am expecting to cast. Once I have all the applicants I will assess their show reels and cast accordingly  to who I think will be the best fit for the roles.







No comments:

Post a Comment