Thursday 3 May 2018

Transitions Unit - Call Sheets

In order to make sure the cast and crew knew what was happening on the day, I created a call sheet for both shoots that were sent out to everyone. You can see one below:


I had the name of the production at the top along with the date. The next column included the job roles of the crew and their names along side it so that everyone knew who was what role. I then added the call time for everyone to arrive and what time lunch would be provided. Next contained the location of the shoot and the numbers of the crew incase anyone needed to contact people. I then added a weather section and what time the sun rises and sets. Following this I added a message that all crew were to be in black, I felt it was more professional for us all to be in one colour and it would be less distracting for the actress than wearing bright colours. 

The box underneath displayed the scenes that we would be shooting and where these scenes were on the pages of the script. This is finally followed by a timed break down of the day. I feel the call sheets are very informative and lets cast and crew know exactly what will happen on the day helping to keep organised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment