Monday 20 March 2017

Documentary Unit - Pitch Document

Today me and the group typed a document to go along with our pitch on Wednesday. It includes the working title, elevator pitch, synopsis, why this story, Character profiles and the treatment. As the team have elected me to lead the project I delegated sections that each member should do. Jemma did the synopsis, Andreya has done the pitch, Connor looked at the why this story section and I concentrated on the main character profiles. I also helped write the treatment with Andreya.

After a lot of work we all pulled together as a team to produce the document and this is what we came up with.










I believe the document clearly states what we are doing and what we set out to achieve. It has made us all more clearer on the project and has strengthened us moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment