Wednesday 9 November 2016

Storytelling Unit - Script Feedback (1st Draft)

I have received some very interesting feedback from Steve Coombes about how I can improve my script. He explained that the sex was not as intense as it needs to be so this will be something I need to adapt. He also said my characters are quiet confusing. I understand this as I have attempted to make characters with many layers and floors and to switch there personalities and behaviours half way through as a shock tactic. Although this could work with a feature film as there would be more time to give a lot more depth but for a short film it becomes confusing and people can get confused with why the characters are acting the way they are. I will try to make the characters have similar personalities the whole way through to improve this and focus a lot more on there needs and why they are having the affair. Steve also mentioned my spelling and grammar which I need to make sure I am doing.


I will write at least one more draft before developing the final version of my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment