Tuesday 15 November 2016

Storytelling Unit - Casting Call Pro

Due to the nature of my screenplay I wanted to hire actors to be the characters of my screenplay. I was told I could use friends and family or people from the course but hiring actors would allow my project to be more professional. I used a recommended website called Casting Call Pro which enlists professional actors available to hire.


I created an account and posted an advert explaining that I was a student who needed a male and a female actor to play the parts for my film. As I'm a student I explained that there would be no payment for the role but they would get a copy of the final edited footage once complete. After a week I had 12 men and 12 women apply for the role. After reviewing there previous show reels I have whittled it down to the 2 people I wanted to play the roles.



After sending them my script and explaining what I wanted done they were very happy to accept the terms and play the parts of my characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment