Wednesday 21 September 2016

Story Telling Unit - Pitching Idea's


Today I worked on film pitches with a maximum of 25 words based on different genres and budgets. I learnt how to scope through reading material and use resources to help me explore idea's and evolve them into fictional plot lines.





Our first pitch was to have a hollywood budget, a leading star and to be in the style of a thriller. When looking through a newspaper I found a story about a man who was on trial for murder and was pleading innocent. This evolved into being named "The Verdict" with the following pitch:

Leonardo dicaprio on trail pleading his innocence after being accused for brutally murdering elderly man and stealing a safe that still missing


Experimenting with different genres and budgets I was able to apply different ideas and stories based accordingly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment