Thursday 14 March 2019

Major Project Production Unit - Stonewall Park Call Sheets And Schedules

As soon as I booked in the shoot day for Stonewall Park I felt it was important to do call sheets for this day. The schedule is very tight and the location is not local so I felt it was vital every member of crew and cast had these to look over and get familiar with what we were shooting on the day.

I wanted it to keep in the same format as all the other call sheets that I had done and they worked really well so I carried on using the same style just changed all of the information to what was needed for that day. Once they were complete I sent them out to everyone who is involved in the shoot day so that they had them. You can see a copy of the call sheet below:



No comments:

Post a Comment